Best Thrift Store: Rosario 3×10 Tienda

Lily Speredelozzi | Assistant Photo Editor
The thrift store’s signature sale sets it apart from the rest of the D.C. thrifting scene.

Location: 3616 14th St.

Readers’ pick: Meeps Vintage

Just a 10-minute walk from the Columbia Heights metro station, Rosario 3×10 Tienda’s low prices and racks full of a variety of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing make it worth checking out.

While D.C.’s extensive thrifting scene makes second-hand shopping easy and accessible, not even thrift stores are safe from rising prices due to inflation. But at Rosario 3×10 Tienda, you can still save money at a thrift store with their three items for $10 deal on a wide-ranging collection of clothing and accessories.

[gwh_image id=”1185632″ credit=”Lily Speredelozzi | Assistant Photo Editor” align=”none” size=”embedded-img”][/gwh_image]

The thrift store’s signature sale sets it apart from the rest of the D.C. thrifting scene. The deal, indicated by a green price tag reading $3.99, applies to most of the items for sale at Rosario 3×10 Tienda.

The small, open-room layout is packed full of clothing racks and divided into men’s, women’s and children’s sections. Three fitting rooms are available, so customers are able to try on their items before committing to buy them. Rosario 3×10 Tienda primarily sells clothing – including pants, tops and dresses – but also carries an assortment of bags, shoes, sunglasses and even free condoms.

[gwh_image id=”1185633″ credit=”Lily Speredelozzi | Assistant Photo Editor” align=”none” size=”embedded-img”][/gwh_image]

But even the items not featured in their three for $10 deal are moderately priced. Most tops and bottoms are marked between $5 and $20, while dresses run between $10 and $20. The shoe selection can be slightly pricier than the rest of the items for sale at Rosario 3×10 Tienda, as they vary between $10 and $50.

To make the most out of your visit, set aside a considerable amount of time to spend at Rosario 3×10 Tienda and sift through everything that the store has to offer. Like most second-hand shopping, the racks nearly overflow with staple clothing items, so customers have to do some digging in order to come across the best finds.

Rosario 3×10 Tienda is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.