Best online sex toy shop: Adam & Eve

Photo Illustration by Sabrina Godin | Assistant Photo Editor
If the pandemic has left your love life dry you might want to check out Adam & Eve, the most comprehensive and affordable online sex shop on the web, to add some spice to your life.

Readers’ pick: Adam & Eve

If the COVID-19 pandemic has left your love life dry, you might want to check out Adam & Eve, the most comprehensive and affordable online sex shop on the web, to add some spice to your life.

With nearly 1,000 sex toy options, several variations of lube – including vegan options – and sexual health and education articles, Adam & Eve truly has everything you could ever want for your bedroom. 

Women can browse through eight categories of vibrators, nine categories of dildos and many other more niche selections for whatever your kink is. Men can choose from brands like “Fleshlight,” “Hot Octopuss,” “Tenga” and “Satisfyer” for “masturbators” and more than 50 anal toys.

For those with BDSM kinks or just an adventurous spirit, there is an entire section dedicated to you with categories, like “handcuffs & restraints” and “sex furniture.” There are even options for travel-size sex toys and such if you’re frequently on the go.

Other sex toy shops available online like Dame and Lelo are sleek and offer modern options if aesthetic is your No. 1 priority, but they can be crazy expensive. If you want a good bang for your buck and variety, check out Adam & Eve.