Weekend Outlook – Play a real-life game of ‘Clue’

Media Credit: Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Looking to treat yourself after two weeks of classes? The Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown will host a pricey pop-up restaurant for District residents interested in French fare.

The semester is officially in full swing. Spend the weekend embarking on a scavenger hunt, dabbling in French cuisine and exploring a lineup of local artists.

Friday

Eno Azur – a French Riviera Pop-up restaurant at Four Seasons

ENO wine bar and the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown partnered to launch the French-inspired pop-up “Eno Azur.” Sebastian Giannini, the pop-up’s chief who was born and raised in Toulon, France, said he’s looking forward to bringing foods from his childhood and recipes passed to him by his grandmother to the District. The full menu and prices are not yet available online, but the pop-up will feature dishes like nicoise salad, melon and parma ham salad and lavender lemonade.

Four Seasons Hotel, 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW.  Reservations required. Wednesday through Friday 5 to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 3 to 10 p.m. A la carte menu prices range from $31 to $50.

Saturday

Live action game of Clue

If you’re restless from sitting inside for class all week, hit the streets for this live action scavenger hunt inspired by the board game “Clue.” Grab six to eight of your friends and head to the Rosslyn Metro station to start the city-wide game. If you can’t gather enough friends, the coordinators will split you up into a team upon arrival. From there, you’ll embark on a search across D.C. for clues to solve the murder, and prizes will be awarded to the top teams.

Meet by Panera at Rosslyn Metro station, 1700 N. Moore St. 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tickets are $20 per person. 

Sunday

Virtual Art All Night

If you’ve had the opportunity to attend Art All Night during past years in D.C., you know it’s an iconic nighttime event that allows you to explore the work of local artists across the city. Usually, neighborhoods participating in the night pick a theme for artists to form their exhibits and artwork around. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Art All Night will be held virtually for the public to enjoy starting Sunday over two weeks. You can tune into themed livestreams hosted by artists and virtual coverage of exhibitions.

Online, Sunday, Sept. 13 through Saturday, Sept. 26. For more information visit the Art All Night website.