Two ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast members to headline Fall Comedy Show

“Saturday Night Live” cast members Chloe Fineman and Bowen Yang will headline Program Board’s virtual Fall Comedy Show this weekend, Program Board announced Wednesday.

Fineman and Yang , who both landed spots as featured cast members on SNL last September, will be featured on a livestream of the show Saturday at 7 p.m. on Vimeo. Students can watch the event for free and must RSVP on Program Board’s Engage account to receive a streaming link.

“The goal of reimagining the event to a virtual format was to provide a meaningful, engaging and inclusive experience for students,” said Caroline Nelson, a junior and the Program Board chairperson.

Before landing a role at SNL, Fineman was featured in hit TV shows like “grown-ish” and “Search Party.” Yang, who previously worked as a staff writer for SNL, is also a podcast host for “Las Culturistas” and has drawn Twitter fame by posting lip-sync videos of famous movie scene dialogues.

The event will include a “humorous Q&A” moderated by senior Kendall Bean and junior Scott Rosenberg, Nelson said.

She said students registered for the event will also be entered to win a virtual meet-and-greet with the headliners after the show.

Program Board replaced Fall Fest with a comedy show in 2018, bringing in former Daily Show correspondent Hasan Minhaj for the first year.