Virtual Weekend Outlook – Raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts

The+concert+will+include+performances+by+alumna+Kerry+Washington%2C+David+Beckham%2C+Lin-Manuel+Miranda+and+the+original+Broadway+cast+of+Hamilton+and+the+secretary+general+of+the+United+Nations.++
The concert will include performances by alumna Kerry Washington, David Beckham, Lin-Manuel Miranda and the original Broadway cast of Hamilton and the secretary general of the United Nations.

Cruise through your last weekend in June at virtual concerts celebrating Pride and raising funds for COVID-19 relief. Spend Friday celebrating Pride at the Latinx Pride Dance Party, watch world leaders and your favorite musicians at a benefit for COVID-19 relief Saturday and stream live performances from D.C. jazz artists Sunday.

Friday

14th D.C. Latinx Pride Official Dance Party: La Fiesta En Casa

Celebrate Pride Month at this virtual drag queen dance party organized by D.C. Pride in conjunction with the Latinx History Project, which aims to provide a space for the Latinx LGBTQ community in D.C. and to educate the public about the history of the community. A general admission ticket gives you entry to this three-hour stream of performances, and additional donations will go to the Queer Families COVID-19 Relief Fund. Featured performers include Lady J Monroe, Eva Mystique and DIVOID.

Online from 8 to 11 p.m. EDT. Tickets available here for $5.

Saturday

Global Goal: Unite For Our Future Concert and Summit

This concert and summit will bring together global leaders and public figures to call for equitable access worldwide to COVID-19 treatment. The summit, hosted by journalist Katie Couric, includes leaders like French President Emmanuel Macron and philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates. The following concert, hosted by Dwayne Johnson, features performances by Shakira, Coldplay and Usher.

Airing on NBC, 8 to 10 p.m. EDT. Free.

Sunday

D.C. Jazzfest From Home Performance: Tarus Mateen with Dana Hawkins and Tamika Love Jones

This Sunday, renowned bassist Tarus Mateen will perform with drummer Dana Hawkins and vocalist Tamika Love Jones in a live-streamed performance as part of D.C. Jazzfest, a series of live-streamed performances from D.C. jazz musicians from this past Sunday to Monday. Donations to the event go toward D.C.-area musicians who have suffered financially because of the pandemic.

Reserve your ticket here for the show, starting at 7 p.m. EDT. Free.