The Hatchet modifies publication schedule in wake of COVID-19 pandemic

As the University transitions to online courses for the remainder of the semester, The Hatchet is amending its publication schedule moving forward. 

We will continue to release articles and updates daily. Beginning April 13, we plan to publish one edition each week. To receive our newsletter in your email inbox, please sign up here

As news related to COVID-19 unfolds, The Hatchet will also continue updating our landing page. Please refer to this page for information about how GW and D.C. are responding to the outbreak and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as we update the Foggy Bottom and GW community on the pandemic.

If you would like to send us a tip or report any information about COVID-19 or anything else on campus, please contact [email protected].

Our staff is working diligently to ensure the GW community is up to date on the evolving pandemic. If you have found our coverage helpful during this unprecedented time, please consider a tax-deductible contribution to The Hatchet. While we aren’t on campus, we still have expenses like rent to pay so we can keep operations afloat.

If you have questions or suggestions for our senior staff and me, please email [email protected]. Thank you for your continued support.