MPD arrests two students, one woman on campus in same night

Metropolitan Police Department officers arrested three people on campus last week.

MPD officers responded to 519 19th St. on Nov. 3 at about 7:30 p.m. for a report of a sexual assault that occurred on Sept. 2, an MPD report states.

After investigating, the officers responded to Thurston Hall and arrested a student from the eighth floor for simple assault, according to the report. The student was later cleared of the charge, according to court documents.

At about 2:15 a.m. on Nov. 3, MPD officers responded to Mitchell Hall for a report that a male student was kicking the hall’s front door and attempting to gain access to the building. Officers observed Stefano Annoscia “kicking in” a door on the first floor, the report states.

At about 2:19 a.m., Annoscia fled the scene, but officers apprehended and arrested him about one minute later, according to the report.

Annoscia declined to comment.

MPD officers responded to The Dakota on Nov. 3 at about 3:40 a.m. after a 24-year-old woman refused to leave a residence hall room, according to an MPD report.

The woman was “forced” to leave the room, but she remained in the building, the report states.

MPD officers arrested Sierra Elena Wright for unlawful entry, according to the report. Wright could not be reached for comment.