Indie-pop artists take the stage at All Things Go Fall Classic

Media Credit: Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Chvrches is one of the many indie-pop artists that performed at the All Things Go festival this weekend.

A lineup up of indie pop artists performed at the sixth annual All Things Go Fall Classic music festival at Union Market this weekend.

Headliners Chvrches and Melanie Martinez took the stage Saturday and Sunday, respectively, along with 14 other bands – including LANY, Coin, MUNA, Betty Who, Léon and Olivia O’Brien – during the two-day event.

Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Paul Klein of the band LANY sings at the piano.

Previous music festival headliners include Billie Eilish, Maggie Rogers and Carly Rae Jepsen in 2018 and Galantis, Young Thug and Bleachers in 2017.

Alumnus Zach Friendly, co-founded the music festival in 2014 as a spinoff of his music blog by the same name.

Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Members of the crowd sing along during LANY’s performance.

The festival was expected to draw a crowd of 10,000 people, but All Things Go staff said about 5,000 people attended the festival.

The single-stage venue was propped up in between two warehouses in Union Market with lights strung above the audience. One of the warehouses was open to attendees and housed a photo station, bar and merchandise.

Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Chase Lawrence of COIN was one of about 16 performers that played during All Things Go.

Vendors like Swizzler, Bun’d Up, Shake Shack, Rocklands, Arepa Zone and &Pizza fed the crowds. Multiple bars set up during the venue also served drinks like the event’s signature “All Things Pig,” which combined WhistlePig Rye whiskey, cider, cardamom bitters and apple.

Arielle Bader | Assistant Photo Editor

Naomi McPherson of the band Muna plays guitar during a set.