Weekend outlook – Catch pop star Meghan Trainor at The Anthem

The+Anthem+will+host+%E2%80%9CBlossom+Bash%2C+a+concert+featuring+musicians+like+Meghan+Trainor%2C+MAX+and+Jake+Miller%2C+Friday+night.+
The Anthem will host “Blossom Bash,” a concert featuring musicians like Meghan Trainor, MAX and Jake Miller, Friday night.

As the semester quickly comes to a close, make the most of your last few weekends in the District. Kick off your Friday with a concert at The Anthem before heading over to the National Mall for a pillow fight. Then wind down on Sunday with yoga and a bottomless brunch at The Watergate Hotel.

Friday

Blossom Bash at The Anthem

With the National Cherry Blossom Festival in full swing, spend your Friday night at The Anthem for “Blossom Bash.” The concert, which is hosted by iHeartRadio, will feature musicians like Meghan Trainor, MAX and Jake Miller. Listen to Trainor’s killer voice paired with her confident stage presence as she belts out hits like “All About that Bass” and “Like I’m Gonna Lose You.” Before Trainor takes the stage for the main gig, the two opening acts will also perform.

The Anthem, 901 Wharf St. SW. Doors at 6 p.m. Tickets begin at $37.50.

Saturday

International Pillow Fight Day

Grab your pillow and make your way to the National Mall for a pillow fight this weekend. Saturday marks “International Pillow Fight Day,” which is celebrated in more than 10 cities across the world, including Seattle, New York City and Valencia, Spain. The event may make you feel like a child again, but don’t forget to follow the rules: swing lightly, do not swing at people without pillows and bring a bag to clean up.

The Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW. 2 to 4 p.m. Free.

Sunday

Yoga Flow and Mimosa Brunch at The Watergate Hotel

Whether you are a yoga beginner or a professional, this all-level 50-minute yoga class is a perfect way to charge up for the week ahead. After the vinyasa flow class, treat yourself to a hearty breakfast buffet featuring assorted baked goods, yogurt parfaits and coffee and tea at Kingbird, a restaurant in The Watergate Hotel. If you’re 21 or older, you can also indulge in bottomless mimosas.

The Watergate Hotel, 2650 Virginia Ave. NW. 9 to 11 a.m. Tickets are $65.