Catch these holiday flicks on your favorite streaming sites

Streaming+services+like+Netflix%2C+Hulu+and+HBO+GO+each+offer+numerous+holiday+movies.+
Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and HBO GO each offer numerous holiday movies.

Once finals are over, you will have plenty of time to binge-watch holiday movies.

Before you head home for marathons of “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “A Christmas Story” alongside your family, relax and take a study break with these holiday films.

HBO GO

“Four Christmases”
In this romantic comedy with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn, a couple’s holiday vacation is canceled. Without the excuse of traveling, Witherspoon and Vaughn must endure a Christmas celebration at each of their divorced parents’ homes. If you prefer the comedy aspect of the typical Christmas rom-com and can relate to family drama around the holidays, the adult humor and zany dialogue of “Four Christmases” is perfect for you.

“Surviving Christmas”
This movie may have flopped at the box office, but the hilarious, bad writing of “Surviving Christmas” makes for the perfect night-in with friends. In this film, Ben Affleck plays a wealthy executive who spends every Christmas alone. In a moment of impulsiveness, Affleck returns to his childhood home to find that another family lives there. Affleck barges in to celebrate Christmas with the strangers and shenanigans ensue as the family copes with the unwelcome guest. Although “Surviving Christmas” deserves its three Razzie Award nominations for worst actor, picture and screenplay, it is the perfect film to poke fun at with your friends over a mug of hot cocoa.

Hulu

“Krampus Unleashed”
If your favorite films typically swap holiday red for blood red, “Krampus Unleashed” is the holiday film for you. The movie tells the tale of a Santa-like creature called Krampus who thirsts for blood after treasure hunters awaken him for the first time in centuries. The demonic monster comes with a curse on all who lack Christmas spirit and intends to seek revenge. For that one friend who refuses to listen to holiday music, “Krampus Unleashed” might be a good compromise to get them in the holiday spirit.

“A Legendary Christmas with John and Chrissy”
For this year’s holiday party, let John Legend and Chrissy Teigen take care of the entertainment. Play the couple’s NBC Christmas special in the background of your gathering to get a classic holiday atmosphere with a hip vibe. Not only does the show feature the power couple, but with guest stars like the Fab Five from the popular Netflix revamp “Queer Eye,” Adam Levine, and Kim Kardashian West and momager Kris Jenner, your holiday party is guaranteed to be star-studded.

Netflix

“A Christmas Prince”
This Netflix original manages to combine “The Princess Diaries” with “Love Actually” to create the most ridiculous Christmas romance that will make your entire dorm laugh as Amber, an American journalist, must cover the story of Richard, the prince of the fictional country Aldovia. As Amber and Richard fall for each other, they use their love and the spirit of Christmas to prove Richard’s ability to take the throne after his father. “A Christmas Prince” is laughably cheesy, but wholesome enough for a movie night that will take your mind off any late semester stress. If you have some time to kill, make it a double feature with the movie’s sequel, “A Christmas Prince: Wedding Day.”

“A Very Murray Christmas”
Prepare for a star-studded affair with “A Very Murray Christmas,” as Bill Murray’s musical ensemble cast features A-listers like Miley Cyrus, George Clooney, Amy Poehler and Chris Rock. The story follows Murray as he worries about whether he will make it to a show through a snowstorm and the trials are peppered with funny songs performed by Murray and his celebrity co-stars.