Best place to buy Juul pods: FoBoGro

FoBoGro, conveniently close to campus, stocks a wide variety of Juul pod flavors.

Location: 2140 F St. NW
Readers’ pick: That kid in Thurston Hall

The latest trendy vaping device resembles a sleek USB flash drive and offers an alternative for all student smokers.

Finding Juul pods in mango, mint and menthol – the Holy Trinity of Juul flavors – can be difficult in the District and even harder on campus. But a Foggy Bottom establishment manages to consistently stock several brands and flavors of pods to fit your Juul device.

Gone are the days of frigid treks to M Street Vape because FoBoGro right on campus accommodates all your nicotine needs close to home. Sold for $25, the prices of Juul-brand pods for a four-pack are steep, but match those of other local D.C. stores.

However, FoBoGro is the only store around campus that sells two different PAX Labs products that are compatible with Juul: Ziip Pods for Juul devices and Eonsmoke Pods are PAX-made alternatives marketed at a cheaper price.

FoBoGro stocks the entire array of Juul flavors – including, fruit medley, Virginia tobacco, crème brûlée, menthol, mango and cucumber. They also offer a selection of Ziip and Eonsmoke flavors like watermelon, strawberry and cappuccino.

FoBoGro’s employees are consistently friendly to their customers and knowledgeable on Juul-compatible products. They are responsible – knowing that students are at least 18 before allowing them to buy – and even place confiscated IDs on the walls, organized by state.

If you want limited walking with unlimited selection, stick to campus. After a trip to FoBoGro, you’re guaranteed clout when friends see your new mango pods.