Weekend outlook – Finish spring break with a St. Patrick’s Day celebration

Grammy award-winning artist Justin Timberlake stops at the Capital One Arena this Sunday as the third destination on his 27-city tour.

Enjoy the last days of spring break with an Irish celebration at the nation’s largest St. Patrick’s Day music festival. Then finish the weekend by dancing the night away at a pop concert that’s sure to “Rock Your Body.”

Friday

“Set it Off”

Experience a big-screen classic on stage at the Warner Theatre this weekend. “Set it Off,” the 1996 crime thriller starring Queen Latifah and Jada Pinkett-Smith has been adapted to the stage by director Je’Caryous Johnson. Johnson adds a broadway flare to F. Gary Gray’s film, centered on four women who rob downtown LA banks in an attempt to fight back against a society they have lost hope in. Leading roles are played by platinum-selling rap artist Da Brat and “Proud Family” actress Kyla Pratt, along with LaToya Luckett, formerly of Destiny’s Child.

Warner Theatre, 513 13th St. NW. 8 p.m. $65-$150.

Saturday

2018 ShamrockFest Celebration

Revel in Irish festivities with music fanatics at the nation’s largest St. Patrick’s Day music festival, ShamrockFest. The line-up features performers across several genres – including Shaggy, DJ Ri5e, EPX, Kilmaine Saints and Reel Big Fish. In addition to tunes, the event is complete with bagpipe players, Irish dancers and adult party games. Try Irish beer and cocktails from local vendors in case you need refueling. You can also party while contributing to an important cause. Red Frog Events, the event production company responsible for ShamrockFest, has raised more than $12.5 million for St. Jude Children’s Hospital.

RFK Stadium, 2400 East Capitol St. SE. 12 p.m. $34.99-$45.

Sunday

Justin Timberlake

He’s bringing sexy back to the Capital One Arena this Sunday. Ten-time Grammy award-winning artist Justin Timberlake stops at the District as the third destination on his 27-city tour to perform songs from his newly-released album, “Man of the Woods.” Rumor has it, he is planning on performing some of his older hits at the end of the night. Judging from his Feb. 4 Super Bowl LII halftime show performance, prepare for an upbeat, get-out-of-your-seat type of night.

Capital One Arena, 601 F St. NW. 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $74.