Hottest female athlete: MacKenzie Cowley

Hottest female athlete
Readers’ pick: MacKenzie Cowley

Move over Alex Morgan, there’s a new women’s soccer stunner in the nation’s capital.

Piercing hazel eyes, a radiant smile and her fierce on-field persona has MacKenzie Cowley sitting pretty as this year’s hottest female athlete.

With perfectly highlighted hair combined with a dazzling white smile, you’d guess Cowley spent all day prepping her looks – but she’s actually more likely to have been putting in work on the field.

As a forward and leading goal-scorer, Cowley has to be one of the fastest members of her team, which lends itself well to keeping her toned physique. All those late afternoon sprints under the hot sun not only keep her in tip-top shape but also keep her glowing tan all year-round.

The senior striker hasn’t only turned heads on campus, but on the pitch as well. Since her first game at GW, Cowley walked in and conquered the field. Cowley is GW’s leading goal-scorer two years running – she picked up All-Conference First Team honors as a junior and senior.

The Sea Girt, N.J. native, who has a knack for finding the back of the net, played a key role in getting the Colonials (11-7-3) to their fourth consecutive postseason appearance this fall. Cowley tallied a career-high 11 goals (fourth-best in the Atlantic 10) and 23 points in 2016-2017, and scored four game-winners while starting all 21 total matches for GW. Clearly, Cowley is killing it both on and off the field.