When you’re not seeing Drake, check out these artists at Landmark Fest

Luca Silveira | Hatchet Photographer
042021003085
Luca Silveira | Hatchet Photographer

With 40 artists playing five stages over the course of two days, Landmark Festival-goers will inevitably face some tough choices regarding the acts they choose to see this weekend. To make this decision a little easier, we broke down our favorites for you.

Saturday:
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Roosevelt Stage: The Hunts
For fans of The Avett Brothers

Check out this brother-and-sister band of seven talented siblings from Virginia who released their first LP this summer. They are a young and down-to-earth group with a happy, indie-folk sound that will ease you into a long weekend of music and dancing.

2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Jefferson Stage: Twin Shadow
For fans of FKA Twigs

George Lewis, Jr., otherwise known as Twin Shadow, has a unique jazzy, 1980s new-wave sound that is easy to dance to without sounding too pop-heavy. He will likely perform “To the Top,” a hit song he performed on Conan last year and that was also featured in the movie “Paper Towns” this summer.

6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., Jefferson Stage: Miguel
For fans of Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake

Get the night started with some modern hip-hop beats from this Grammy Award winner. California native Miguel Jontel Pimentel, who performs under the name Miguel, is a singer, songwriter and producer who first made his debut on the music scene with his album “All I Want Is You” in 2010. Miguel may perform his song “Sure Thing,” which hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hip-Hop/R&B chart.

Sunday:
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Volkswagen Stage: Houndmouth
For fans of The Band

This indie pop/folk rock group formed in 2011 in New Albany, Ind. where all four members grew up playing in local bands. If they sound familiar, you might know their hit song “Sedona,” or maybe you recognize them from the two times they’ve performed on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”

6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Stage: alt-J
For fans of Glass Animals

Gwil Sainsbury, Joe Newman, Gus Unger-Hamilton and Thom Green are the four members who make up this English indie rock group. They met at Leeds University in 2007 and have since released some hauntingly beautiful songs, like “Hunger of the Pine,” “Breezeblocks” and “Every Other Freckle.” The group wrote a song for the “Silver Linings Playbook” movie soundtrack and has also been featured on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Volkswagen Stage: George Ezra
For fans of Hozier

This English singer-songwriter rose to fame after his song “Budapest” reached the Top 10 charts in numerous countries, a big accomplishment for a 22-year-old artist. Just this week, he performed his song “Blame it on Me” on the Today show. The indie rock artist will continue on his U.S. tour after Landmark, making stops in Texas and Tennessee for shows that are already sold out.

7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Miller Lite stage: CHVRCHES
For fans of MS MR

You’ve probably heard of this Scottish electronic pop group before, and can maybe sing along as it performs hits like “We Sink” and “The Mother We Share.” It’ll likely put on an energetic show, giving the audience ample opportunity to dance to their techno beats. Also keep an eye out for their new album, “Every Open Eye,” out this Friday.