Munson Hall was evacuated Saturday afternoon following reports of burnt food in an eighth-floor oven.
University spokeswoman Maralee Csellar said it was “an oven burning.”
Responders from D.C. Fire and EMS shattered two windows on the eighth floor to let out smoke.
D.C. Fire and EMS officials responded to the fire at about 2 p.m. and began letting students back into the building at about 3 p.m.
The rooftop of Fulbright Hall on the corner of H and 23rd streets caught fire Tuesday at about 3:15 a.m.
Ellie Smith contributed reporting.