MPD releases photos of possible suspects in McFadden’s stabbing

Updated: Jan. 4, 2015 at 2:54 a.m.

This post was written by Hatchet staff writer Brandon Lee.

D.C. police released photos of two persons of interest connected to the stabbing that injured five patrons at McFadden’s last week.

One of the suspects linked to the stabbing at McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon last month was described as a black male around 28-years-old. Photo courtesy of the Metropolitan Police Department.
One of the persons linked to the stabbing at McFadden’s last week was described as a black man about 28 years old. Photo courtesy of the Metropolitan Police Department.
The bar, a popular spot for GW students, was ordered to close for 96 hours last week, and soon after the D.C. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board suspended its liquor license. None of the victims were GW students, University spokeswoman Maralee Csellar said.

Another suspect linked to last month's stabbing at McFadden's was described as between 25 and 30 and wearing a jacket with a faux fur collar. Photo courtesy of the Metropolitan Police Department.
Another person linked to last week’s stabbing at McFadden’s was described as a black man between 25 and 30 years old. Photo courtesy of the Metropolitan Police Department.
Police described the first subject as a 28-year-old black man with a slim build, medium complexion and a goatee. MPD said he was wearing a mid-length coat with a belt and a hat or a hood at the time of the incident.

The second subject was described as between the ages of 25 and 30, about 5’8” to 5’10,” with a medium build and complexion, wearing a white shirt, dark jacket with a faux fur collar and light colored jeans.

All five victims of the assault are expected to survive.

MPD offers a reward of up to $1,000 for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a person or persons wanted for assault.

This post was updated to reflect the following correction:
Due to an editing error, The Hatchet incorrectly reported that all five suspects are expected to survive their injuries from the assault. There are two persons of interest in the case. All five victims of the stabbing are expected to survive. We regret this error.