The Hangover Brunch: Tryst

You can’t move on from last night without a hearty meal and conversation to hash out the details. Visit one of these classy establishments to recharge.

Tryst

Spend the night out in Adams Morgan? Return the next morning to detox over a latte and brunch at Tryst Coffeehouse.

Unlike Mondays through Fridays, the restaurant does not offer free Wi-Fi on the weekends, so nurse your hangover with their brunch, served all day.

The options are fairly traditional, ranging from bagels with 17 topping options, to Belgian waffles, frittatas and quiches.

Besides an all-day brunch, Tryst also offers fresh sandwiches, salads, specialty coffee and tea and even a bar featuring fresh garden cocktails.

But beyond the extensive menu, Tryst’s charm lies in its atmosphere. Worn leather couches and large dining tables with mismatched chairs clutter the coffeehouse as funky music blasts from the speakers.

Occupy a plush sofa and call it home for a few hours as you linger at Tryst, but make sure to order the occasional drink or snack to keep the waiters happy.

If you feel motivated, bring study materials and stay all day – the coffeehouse is open from the crack of dawn until 3 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays, and until midnight Sundays.

2459 18th St., NW

Mondays-Wednesdays 6:30 a.m. to midnight
Thursdays 6:30 to 2 a.m.
Fridays-Saturdays 6:30 to 3 a.m.
Sundays 7 a.m. to midnight.