The Hangover Brunch: Co Co. Sala

You can’t move on from last night without a hearty meal and conversation to hash out the details. Visit one of these classy establishments to recharge.

Co Co. Sala

Co Co. Sala Chocolate Lounge and Boutique is a chocolate lover’s paradise, serving up a classy brunch for the morning after a not-so-classy night out.

Select a main dish and dessert off the prix-fixe menu ($26), but make sure to check the a la carte prices too, as your meal might end up being cheaper if you go that route.

For the first course, try the Cheese Magic ($12), a cheese soufflé served alongside a side salad with blue cheese, pears, walnuts and cranberries. For a sweeter option, order the French Toast S’Mores ($12), consisting of a cinnamon brioche with marshmallow, chocolate and shortbread, with banana compote and chocolate mousse on the side.

Feeling a classic hangover brunch? Get the breakfast flatbread ($16) with cheddar hash browns, chicken sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon and tomato, topped with hollandaise sauce3.

But at a so-called chocolate lounge, you simply must save room for dessert. Choose from four diverse options, like the Stolen Heart, a white chocolate and raspberry mousse ($6), or the peanut butter cheesecake ($6).

Co Co. Sala also serves brunch cocktails ($10-$13) and six varieties of hot chocolate drinks ($6).

The restaurant’s red and gold interior is sleek and modern, but still intimate, making it an ideal location to indulge with friends after a long night out.

929 F St., NW

Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.