Six members of the women’s lacrosse team earn all-conference honors

Freshman midfield Allie Rash fends off two Howard defenders during a match against the Lady Bison in February. Hatchet File Photo.

Six Colonials are members of the Atlantic 10 All-Conference teams, after helping GW earn a slot in the A-10 tournament for the first time in three years.

Seniors Sarah Phillips and Hilary Quinn are members of the first team, senior Megan Seidman is a member of the second team and freshmen Addi Bolin, Rachel Mia and Allie Rash were all named to the all-rookie team. The Colonials went 10-6 this season, the first time the team owned double-digit wins since the 2007 season.

It’s the fourth postseason honor for Phillips, who is the women’s lacrosse program’s all-time leader in points and assists. Quinn nabbed her second postseason honor, after a season that saw her tie for second in the A-10 with 21 caused turnovers. It’s also Seidman’s second postseason honor, after an all-rookie nomination in 2009. Seidman leads GW with 42 goals on the season, and is second in program history with 133 career goals.

BolinĀ ranks third on the team with 35 points this season, and registered 23 goals and 12 assists in 15 appearances and three starts. Mia scored 21 goals on the season on 54 shots and posted an .833 shots on goal percentage. Rash totaled 18 points on the season, andĀ ranked third on the team with 23 draw controls.