Welcome to new dining off campus

Devon and Blakely

The newest location of this Manhattan-based chain offers a multitude of fresh salad, sandwich and soup options. Choose between daily sandwich specials, traditional sandwiches and wraps, a create-your-own salad bar, and soup made daily.
2200 Pennsylvania Ave (on 23rd St.)

Sweetgreen

Now instead of a visit by the Sweetgreen food truck to campus, students can get their fro-yo fix any day of the week! Sweetgreen uses only organic and local ingredients from trusted farmers, and is committed to environmentally sustainable practices.
2221 Eye St., NW

Roti Mediterranean Grill

Students now have an outlet for their hummus and pita, or general Mediterranean cuisine cravings. Choose from several sandwich or platter style options, made-to-order assembly style.
2221 Eye St., NW

CIRCA at Foggy Bottom

Following its Dupont location, the new CIRCA is a stylish bistro, convenient for lunch, brunch, dinner or drinks (with a late-night food menu as well). To check out the popular new social hub, try out the Monday-Thursday happy hour.
2221 Eye St., NW (corner of 23rd and I streets)

Bobby’s Burger Palace

Celebrity chef Bobby Flay introduced a new location of his famous Bobby’s Burger Palace, at which long lines have been spotted since its recent opening. Burgers can be beef, ground turkey or chicken breast. Adventurous burger connoisseurs may want to ‘crunchify’ their burger, by having potato chips added between the burger and bun for free.
2121 K St., NW

Pizza Autentica

A pizza is only as good as it’s ingredients, and the newest location of this Washington-based staple boasts some of the freshest ones. It offers pizza by the slice or whole pies, as well as a variety of combo deals. Don’t forget a gelato for dessert!
2121 K St., NW

Burger, Tap, & Shake and District Commons

Opening next door to each other, these two restaurants are the newest in the Passion Food Hospitality group. BT&S will feature beef burgers, craft beer and specialty shakes, as well as ‘shaketails’- ice cream based frozen cocktails. District Commons is a tavern style establishment that will serve modern American cuisine.
2221 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (bordering Washington Circle) Opening around mid-September

Naked Pizza

Who could resist guilt-free pizza? Naked Pizza, claiming to be the ‘World’s Healthiest Pizza’, offers pies made from special fiber-rich prebiotic multigrain dough, said to improve digestive health, bone strength, and weight management. There are also no trans fats, no butter, and only skim mozzarella cheese.
2140 L St., NW Opening date TBA