Crime Log

Disorderly Conduct

2/10/11 – 8:30 a.m.
Location: Marvin Center
Case closed

The University Police Department responded to a report of a student who became verbally abusive after being denied assistance when she showed up late for an appointment. She ripped posters off a bulletin board while leaving. She was gone before officers arrived.
-Referred to Student Judicial Services

2/13/11 – 1:56 a.m.
Location: Thurston Hall
Case closed

UPD responded to a report of a student who became belligerent when he and an unknown female were stopped for intoxication. The female subject fled the area prior to officers’ arrival and the male student was assessed and transported to GW Hospital.
-Referred to SJS

Unlawful Entry

2/10/11 – 10:27 a.m.
Location: Stockton Hall
Case closed

Officers responded to a report of a subject unaffiliated with GW sleeping on a couch. The subject was identified as an individual who was previously barred from campus.
-Closed by arrest

2/12/11 – 6:15 a.m.
Location: Ivory Tower
Case Closed

UPD observed an individual unaffiliated with GW who was previously told to vacate the building. Officers approached the subject, and the subject charged at the officers. Officers then pepper sprayed and arrested the individual. He was transported to GW Hospital.
-Closed by arrest

Liquor Law Violation

2/11/11 – 11:48 p.m.
Location: South Hall
Case closed

UPD responded to a report of an intoxicated subject who was later identified as an alumnus. Officers assessed and released the subject.
-Referred to SJS

Assault

2/12/11 – 12:01 a.m.
Location: Marvin Center
Case closed

UPD officers stopped a subject from entering the building, but the subject continued to try to enter. When officers attempted to escort the subject out, he fled the area, striking an officer with his elbow. Officers who were in the process of evacuating the building later encountered the subject. The subject was escorted out and barred from campus.
-Subject barred from campus

Drug Law Violation

2/13/11 – 7:45 p.m.
Location: Thurston Hall
Case closed

UPD responded to assist GW Housing Programs staff with an administrative search that yielded 3.9 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol.
-Referred to SJS

-Compiled by Sydney Green