Upcoming fall auditions for performance groups

Sept. 1

• The Sirens will be having their auditions at 6 p.m. on the 4th floor of Marvin. They ask that you come with a minute of a song prepared.
  • Forbidden Planet Productions will hold their FPPalooza, which will provide audition dates for their upcoming productions, at 8:30 p.m. at Lisner Downstage.

Sept. 2

• The 14th Grade Players will be holding their first round of auditions for the annual Welcome Back One Acts show at 7:30 p.m. at Lisner Downstage.

Sept. 4

• Generic Theatre Company will hold The Last Five Years Auditions at 4 p.m. in Marvin Center 301. Auditions will also be held Sunday at 6 p.m. They ask that you come prepared to sing 16 bars of music a capella.

Sept. 5

• The co-ed a capella group, The Troubadours, asks that you’re prepared to sing 16 bars of music a capella at 5 p.m. on the second floor of Marvin.
  • Auditions for Capital Funk will be at 6:30 p.m. in the Marvin Center Grand Ballroom. According to Capital Funk, you’ll learn two brief pieces, have 20 minutes to practice, and perform them twice with a group of four to six other people.

Sept. 7

• Emocapella will hold auditions at 8 p.m. in Phillips Hall basement. The group is now officially co-ed and asks that girls also come out to audition.