Crime Log

Assault

4/10/2010 – 23rd and I streets – 2:04 a.m. – Case closed

A student reported she had been talking with friends and was introduced to a male subject. Later, the complainant and the subject got into a verbal altercation. The subject then hugged her and when she told him to let her go, he tightened his grip. The complainant notified UPD after the subject released her and officers identified and stopped him. Subject barred from campus

4/11/2010 – Lerner Health and Wellness Center – 4 p.m. – Case closed

UPD received a report from a student who claimed he was punched in the face by a GW alumnus during a basketball game. Closed by arrest

Disorderly Conduct

4/06/2010 – Gelman Library – Time unknown – Open case

A staff member reported to UPD that an unknown individual had defecated on the toilet seat in the lower level men’s room. Case open

4/08/2010 – Mitchell Hall – 6:17 p.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of a disorderly subject in a student’s room. The complainant stated that the subject was yelling and throwing things around the room. Subject barred from campus

4/09/2010 – Empire Apartments – 2:18 a.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of subjects throwing objects from the windows of their apartment. Officers swept the area but found nothing. No suspects or witnesses

Drug Law Violation

4/08/2010 – Schenley Hall – 5:28 p.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of a suspicious odor. GW Housing Programs staff conducted an administrative search and found 0.5 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia. Referred to Student Judicial Services

Theft

4/08/2010 – Old Main – Time unknown – Case closed

UPD received a report from a complainant unaffiliated with GW that she lost her wallet. When she claimed her wallet from UPD’s lost and found, she noticed her health and car insurance cards were missing. No suspects or witnesses

Unlawful Entry

4/10/2010 – West End – 3:40 a.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of four male subjects soliciting in the building. Subjects barred from campus