Crime Log

Harassment

1/8/10 – Marvin Center Ground Floor – 4:58 p.m. – Case Closed

University Police Department officers received a report that a student cursed at a Marvin Center service member in another language while he was waiting in line at Colonial Central. The service member understood what he said and took offense. Referred to SJS

Hit and run

1/9/10 – 500 Block of 22nd Street – Time unknown – Case closed

A student reported to UPD that her vehicle had been damaged overnight in what she suspected was a hit and run incident. No suspects or witnesses

Malicious Burning

12/18/09 – 2100 F Street – 2:41 a.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of a bottle of hand sanatizer on fire in the street between two parked cars. D.C. Fire and Emergency Services was called to extinguish it. No identifiable subjects

Robbery/Pick Pocket

12/19/09-U Street Metro Station- 1:00 p.m. – Case closed

A student reported that a male individual took her purse outside of the U Street Metro Station. Referred to Metropolitan Police Department

Theft II

1/08/10 – Stockton Hall – Time unknown – Case closed

A student reported to UPD that he left his computer charger in a classroom one night, and it was missing the next day. No suspects or witnesses.

Threats

1/08/10 – Off Campus – 9:08 a.m. – Case closed

UPD responded to a report of an individual making a threatening comment regarding the Medical Faculty Associates pharmacy staff to his insurance provider because his prescription could not be filled. MPD was notified. Off-campus incident

Unlawful Entry

1/08/10-Rice Hall-12:05 p.m. – Case closed

UPD officers observed a previously barred individual in the building. The subject was arrested by UPD and sent to the MPD Second District station for processing. Closed by arrest