Crime Log

Disorderly Conduct

6/3/09 – 2:15 p.m. – University Parking Garage – case closed

University Police Department officers responded to the University Parking Garage for a report of a verbal dispute. The parking attendant reported that a patron became disorderly upon trying to exit the garage. The patron then paid the parking fee and exited the garage before the officers’ arrival.

Liquor Law Violation

5/31/09 – 8:53 a.m. – case closed

UPD responded to City Hall to find two intoxicated male individuals who were not affiliated with the University. Both individuals were barred from campus. Subjects barred from campus

Simple Assault

5/19/09 – 10 a.m. – University Club – case closed

An employee stated that she was assaulted by another employee inside her office building. Metropolitan Police Department officers arrived on scene but did not issue a report regarding the incident because neither party wanted to file charges at that time. Referred to Department

Simple Assault

5/29/09 – 1:47 a.m. – 1959 E Street – case closed

UPD responded to 1959 E Street for a report of a fight in progress. Officers observed two male individuals standing in the middle of a room pushing each other. Both subjects were arrested for simple assault and transported by MPD for processing. Closed by arrest

Theft

5/31/09 – Public Property on Campus – case closed

The complainant stated that her car, parked in the 700 block of 22nd Street, had been broken into, and a GPS navigational system was stolen. MPD responded and generated a report. No suspects or witnesses

Unlawful Entry

5/18/09 – 12:51 a.m. – Ross Hall – case closed

UPD responded to Ross Hall for a report of a suspicious male subject sleeping outside the 23rd Street side of the building. After interviewing the individual, officers discovered that the subject was previously barred from GW. The subject was arrested for unlawful entry and transported by MPD for processing. Closed by arrest