District Job Hunt

Fretting over the job market and that darn economy? No sweat, young intellectual! Hatchet Arts has combed recent posts on D.C. Craigslist on your behalf to prove that yes, there are in fact jobs left in this world that allow you to keep some semblance of dignity.

WRITING

Write about bench pressing and carbs – Thirsty to convey weight-lifting in a narrative? Examiner.com is seeking “Health Nuts” to report on the District’s burgeoning health “scene.”

Write about God and/or the ancient world – “Are you fascinated by the ancient world of the Bible?” Know your Adobe and score this gig as an editorial associate for a bi-monthly magazine based out of Tenleytown.

ONLINE

Direct content for people who love T-shirt sales – Join the team of self-proclaimed “Inkers” at CustomInk.com, an online t-shirt design company. Be a brand builder! Engage consumers! Love technology!

CELEBRITY

Be a “bad girl” – Finally, a venue for you to submit “several recent photos of yourself” (and your girls) looking fine at All The Hottest Clubs. Lady channel Oxygen is casting for its “hit” show, “The Bad Girls Club” in Silver Spring, Md.

Flaunt your expertise – Love electronics, cubic zirconia jewelry and fine cooking supplies? QVC is seeking experts in the field to appear on television to inform consumers on the value of their goods.