Crime Log

Unlawful Entry

10/29/08 – Mitchell Hall 7-Eleven – 2:12 p.m. – case closed

An employee of 7-Eleven called the University Police Department about a disorderly male in the store who had harassed patrons and put items in his pockets without paying for them. Officers arrived and realized he had already been barred from campus three times. Subject arrested

Liquor Law Violation

10/30/08 – Public property on campus – 11:40 p.m. – case closed

An officer on patrol observed a male student knocking over a plant in front of Thurston Hall. The student tried to flee the scene, but he was apprehended. The officer assessed him and determined he was intoxicated and needed medical attention. EMeRG transported him to the GW Hospital. Referred to Student Judicial Services

10/31/08 – Thurston Hall – 12:24 a.m. – case closed

A female student entered Thurston and was having trouble balancing. Her condition was assessed, and it was determined that she needed medical attention. EMeRG responded and transported her to the GW Hospital. Referred to SJS

10/31/08 – The West End – 2:46 a.m. – case closed

Officers responding to a noise complaint in the residence hall found five individuals drinking in a room that smelled like marijuana. The community director performed an administrative search and found four grams of marijuana. Referred to SJS

10/31/08 – Public property on campus – 11:35 p.m. – case closed

A cab driver flagged down a UPD officer and reported that a female student had vomited in his cab. Officers determined she needed further medical attention and transported her to the GW hospital. Referred to SJS

11/01/08 – City Hall – 5 a.m. – case closed

Officers found a male, who is unaffiliated with the University, unconscious in the hallway of City Hall. The individual was transported to GW Hospital. Subject barred from campus

11/02/08 – Guthridge Hall – 1:15 a.m. – case closed

Officers responded to a noise complaint in the residence hall and found that the eight students in the room had been drinking. Officers determined the students did not need medical attention. Referred to SJS

Simple Assault

11/02/08 – University Mall – 1 a.m. – case closed

UPD stopped a female who was not affiliated with the University because she was having difficulty walking and was in the middle of the street. The female became disorderly and bit the officer. She was transported to the GW Hospital and then brought to the Metropolitan Police Department for processing. Subject arrested