Senate-elect Rules Committee passes all Capp nominees

The Student Association Senate-elect Rules Committee approved all of SA President-elect Nicole Capp’s vice presidential and directorship nominees late Tuesday night in the Marvin Center, said SA Senator-elect Kevin Kozlowski (U-At Large), chair of the Rules Committee.

The Committee passed sophomore Tim Little as vice president of academic affairs; sophomore Corey Barenbrugge as vice president of community affairs; freshman Kevin Ducoff as vice president of financial affairs; graduate student Emmanuel Caudillo as vice president of graduate student policy; graduate student Andrew Salzman as vice president of judicial and legislative affairs; sophomore Emily Metz as vice president of public affairs; freshman Connor Walsh as vice president of student activities; and freshman Chloe Lew as vice president of undergraduate student policy.

Freshman Christin Aucunas for director of Mount Vernon affairs; freshman Alexa Feldman for the SA representative to the Marvin Center Governing Board; freshman Francis Murray for director of dining services; freshman Mark Rustad for director of the diversity affairs commission; and sophomore Basirat Adeyemi for director of transfer student affairs were also approved by the Committee.

The Senate-elect will meet again on April 25 to vote on Capp’s applicants. Once the nominees pass the Senate-elect, they will officially take office following the swearing in ceremony of the SA president-elect, Executive Vice President-elect Brand Kroeger, and the Senate-elect at the SA Transition Dinner on April 30.