Hatchet publishes election guide and endorsements

The Hatchet released its annual election guide today featuring Student Association president and executive vice president candidate profiles and articles on Friday morning’s postering, Thursday night’s Hatchet-SA Candidates Debate, this year’s joke candidates, and the SA restructuring and student fee increase. In addition, there are SA executive candidate comparisons (in print and expanded online) and a list of the candidates running for seats in the SA, Marvin Center Governing Board, and Program Board.

This year’s guide was a major undertaking by the Hatchet and involved a team of 14 dedicated reporters, the Hatchet Photography Department, and the tireless work of Production Assistant Tim Gowa, a freshman, who led the Hatchet Production Department with this endeavor.

As we work to improve our election coverage, we would like to hear what you think about today’s election guide. Feel free to share your opinions on this blog.

And last, but not least, the Hatchet Opinions Department released it endorsements for SA President, EVP, and PB Chair.

Stay tuned for continued coverage on the elections throughout the week and be sure to check out the SA Blog for the general election winners when they are announced on Thursday evening.