Does the Hatchet look a little famliar today? It should.
Today’s issue of the newspaper includes two pages from last Thursday’s edition. That’s right, pages three and six are from Oct. 5. Please view our online edition at www.gwhatchet.com to read all of today’s missing stories:
- The bipartisan GW Battleground Poll finds a majority thinks the country is on the wrong track
- The University is looking to the National Mall for a 2007 Commencement
- Mt. Vernon residents reflect on choosing to live on that campus
- A vendor fair showases GW-brand merchandise
- The GW College Republicans stage a protest to an anti-Bush rally
- A student group displays African culture at the Marvin Center
Also, make sure to check out the entire stories on the Mark Foley scandal’s connection to GW and academic budget changes.