Crime Log

Liquor Law Violation

3/26 – Somers Hall (Mount Vernon Campus) – 6:18 a.m. – case closed
While on patrol, a University Police Department officer found a male subject sleeping in the TV lounge of the dormitory. When the officer tried to wake the individual, he noticed that the student smelled of alcohol. The officer tried to wake the individual, but he was not coherent. After waking the individual, the officer assessed his condition and determined that he needed further medical treatment. He was transported to Georgetown University Hospital.
Referred to Student Judicial Services

3/26 – Thurston Hall – 5:14 a.m. – case closed
UPD officers were notified of an individual covered in vomit lying in bed. EMeRG evaluated the individual and transported him to the emergency room.
Referred to SJS

Disorderly Conduct

3/25 – Townhouse Row Unit H – 6:30 p.m. – case closed
UPD officers responded to a report of water balloons being thrown out of a window of the townhouse. The individuals living in the building reported that they were celebrating a birthday and throwing water balloons at each other. The residents were ordered to cease and desist from throwing any more water balloons.
Referred to SJS

3/24 – Ivory Tower – 1:28 a.m. – case closed
UPD officers were dispatched to a call of suspicious activity in the dormitory. UPD arrived and one of the callers indicated that someone broke a glass bottle in the hallway outside the door of a room on the floor. UPD notified facilities management to help clean up the glass.
No suspects or witnesses

Unlawful Entry

3/24 – Ivory Tower – 2:43 p.m. – case closed
UPD was notified by occupants in a room in the dormitory about an unwanted individual unaffiliated with the University in their room. The individual was an ex-boyfriend of one of the residents of the room and piggy-backed into the dormitory behind the residents. The occupants of the room reported finding the subject various times before in the room while no one was in the room.
Subject barred from campus

Drug Law Violation

3/23 – International House – 11:25 a.m. – case closed
UPD was notified about four joints of marijuana found in a room during a health and safety inspection. The joints tested positive for marijuana and contained .7 grams.
Referred to SJS

-compiled by Robert Parker