Crime Log

Disorderly Conduct

10/9 – JBKO Hall – 6:00 a.m. – case closed
University Police officers responded to a reported dispute between two individuals in a relationship. The female had gone into the male’s room, at which point he told her to leave, and pushed her out of the room. When officers arrived, the female had injuries to her head, and the male had scratches on his arms. Officers determined that the male, who was underage, had been drinking. Neither party involved filed charges.
Referred to Student Judicial Services

10/9 – 600 block of 21st Street – 3:18 a.m. – case closed
UPD responded to calls of a fight in progress. After arriving to the scene the officers interviewed witnesses who told them that they saw someone strike the victim in the face. Then they said that the victim left the area and proceeded to the GW Emergency Room. Once officers located the victim at the hospital he indicated that he had been drinking and did not know who had assaulted him.
Referred to SJS

10/9 – Thurston Hall – 1:25 a.m. – case closed
UPD officers on patrol observed water balloons being thrown from a window of the dormitory. The officer saw various people on the street who nearly got hit but was unable to tell from which window the balloons were being thrown.
No identifiable suspects

Liquor Law Violation

10/8 – 900 block of 24th Street – 11:30 p.m. – case closed
4-RIDE drivers called UPD to report a supposedly intoxicated individual. After the individual left their van, drivers discovered he had regurgitated inside their vehicle. When officers responded they found the individual on the street, He was unaffiliated with GW.
Subject barred from campus

-compiled by Angel Castaner