Crime Log

Drug Law Violation

4/17 – Ivory Tower – 10 a.m. – case closed
A University Police search revealed a container that tested positive for cocaine residue, marijuana paraphernalia, prescription drugs and ammunition for various types of guns. Three air guns, two large and one small, were also found. Metropolitan Police arrested an unknown number of residents for having unregistered ammunition. The search was initiated after a patrolling officer smelled marijuana coming from the room.

4/15 – Lafayette Hall – 5:44 p.m. – case closed
Community Living and Learning Center staff found 8 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia during an administrative search.
Referred to SJS

Disorderly Conduct

4/17 – Thurston Hall – 2:44 a.m. – case closed
A student tried to pass off his GWorld card in order to let a person unaffiliated with the University enter the building. After the non-student became argumentative, the officer at the front desk gave him the opportunity to leave or be barred from campus. The argument continued and the person was barred from all University property.

Liquor Law Violation

4/17 – Townhouse Row – 3:15 a.m. – case closed
UPD arrived to find MPD and D.C. Emergency Medical Services assisting an underage intoxicated female student. Someone inside the house called 911 after the female was unresponsive. The female refused treatment from the ambulance, but was later taken to GW Hospital by UPD.
Referred to SJS

Harassment

4/16 – Marvin Center – open case
A Wendy’s employee arrived to work to find the words, “Dick,” “Bitch,” and “Fuck you” written on the plastic wrap that covers food in the vendor’s freezer.

-compiled by Nathan Brill