Crime Log

Attempted Simple Assault</b.

2/18 – Townhouse Row Unit G – 2:45 a.m. – case closed
University Police responded to an intoxicated man who resides in the townhouse. When they responded, they found his jeans ripped and a puncture wound on his left thigh. He agreed to go to the GW Hospital emergency room.
Referred to Student Judicial Services

Destruction </b.

2/15 – Mount Vernon Clock Tower – case closed
Several phrases including, "sex," "shoot" and "(expletive) you" were scratched into the elevator doors.
No suspects or witnesses

Disorderly Conduct

2/18 – Fulbright Hall – 12:10 a.m. – case closed
A Community Living and Learning Center staffer reported complaints of someone banging on the walls. A male told the staff member and UPD that he was banging on the walls and doors because someone had stolen his coat and iPod.
Referred to SJS

False Fire Alarm

2/20 – New Hall – 2:02 a.m. – open case
UPD received notification of a manual pull fire alarm activation. The residence hall was evacuated. Officers responded and searched the building and found a pull station that had been activated by an unknown person.

Harassment

2/17 – The Schenley – case closed
A male unaffiliated with GW left a message on a female resident’s phone saying he wanted her in his life. He previously gained access to the building and left flowers and a stuffed animal, but the female resident had told him that she did not want to hear from him. She was given a harassing phone call log.
No further action

Liquor Law Violation

2/21 – Strong Hall – 5:40 a.m. – case closed
UPD arrived at the scene to find an unconscious woman who had been dropped off in the building’s lobby. When UPD arrived the woman was breathing, but EMeRG could not get her to regain consciousness. There was evidence she had vomited and urinated on herself. The D.C. Fire Department transported her to the GW Hospital emergency room.
No further action

-compiled by Nathan Brill