Crime Log

Forgery/Counterfeiting

2/14 – Medical Faculty Associates – case closed
A man ordered a suspicious prescription for Oxycontin that led MFA pharmacy staff to contact the prescribing doctor on Feb. 11. The doctor’s office had no record of the patient or prescription. A female, who returned to pick up the prescription, left after being told it was not filled. MFA employees gave a description of the man and woman to UPD.
Referred to Metropolitan Police

Liquor Law Violation

2/13 – City Hall – 3:45 a.m. – case closed
A male student was found unconscious on the tenth floor, laying in his own vomit. EMeRG. was contacted to transport the student to the GW Hospital emergency room.
Referred to SJS

Simple Assault

2/15 – Thurston Hall – 1:45 a.m. – case closed
A conflict escalated between two female and three male students when one of the females slapped one of the males, alleging that he had sprayed shaving cream in one of the females’ room. The men accused the women of pouring soda on their floor.
Referred to SJS

2/13 – Thurston Hall – case closed
A Thurston Hall resident’s nose and jaw were broken when he was punched in the face. His parent notified UPD, who went to the hospital where he was receiving treatment. The injured student reported that he was breaking up a verbal disagreement between his assailant and another Thurston resident. The alleged assailant claimed that the victim first pushed him, and he punched back in self-defense. MPD decided not to make any arrests at the time and asked UPD to review security tapes and contact them at the conclusion of its investigation.
Referred to SJS

-compiled by Nathan Brill