Men masturbate in Foggy Bottom

University Police are on the lookout for three men involved in seperate public masturbation incidents that took place in Foggy Bottom last weekend. The most recent incident, which occurred at the International House, prompted UPD to post Public Safety Advisory notices in all residence halls.

On Sept. 10, an unknown male approached a first floor International House window, knocked, waited for someone to approach the window and began to masturbate. The previous incidents happened in the same manner but involved different suspects.

“We are asking that if someone knocks on your first floor window, don’t look and call UPD,” UPD chief Dolores Stafford said. “People who are most vulnerable are those on the first floor.”

Because the exposures occurred outdoors, the suspects could not be seen on security cameras, Stafford said. UPD is looking for three white males. The first is described as five-feet-six-inches tall, 19 to 25 years old with a goatee. The second subject is 30 to 38 years old, and the third is 5-feet-10-inches tall, 25-30 years old with no facial hair.

This is not the first time men have exposed themselves on campus. On May 4, a female student standing near Townhouse Row said a man revealed his buttocks to her.

-Nathan Brill