Crime Log

Liquor Law Violation

9/12 – City Hall
case closed

University Police responded to a disorderly female at the residence hall’s entryway. After evaluation, UPD contacted EMeRG., which took her to the GW Hospital emergency room.
Referred to Student Judicial Services.

9/11 – Thurston Hall
case closed

UPD called EMeRG. to evaluate a male student after he was having difficulty standing. The subject was transported to the emergency room for evaluation, whereupon he fled. UPD apprehended him at the intersection of 20th and G streets.
Referred to SJS.

Simple Assault

9/11 – Smith Center
case closed

A female swimmer asked a male to move over a lane in the lap pool. The male then grabbed the floating noodle from under her and hit her with the device. The subject told UPD that the female had kicked him several times, however witnesses did not see her make contact with him. UPD escorted the man, who was not affiliated with GW, from the building.

Drug Law Violation

9/8 – Hall on Virginia Avenue
case closed

Community Living and Learning Center staff requested UPD’s presence during an administrative search of a dorm room. CLLC found small amounts of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Referred to SJS.

9/9 – HOVA
case closed

Two males and two females drew the attention of CLLC staff when the odor of marijuana emanated from their room. One male was found with a pipe; additionally, a leather change purse, thrown out of the room’s window, was found to contain money and a small amount of marijuana.
Referred to SJS

-complied by Nathan Brill