Crime Report

Destruction
4/11
Mitchell Hall
Open case
A housekeeping employee found feces in the courtyard between Thurston and Mitchell halls. A community facilitator told UPD that Thurston residents had been throwing feces out their windows.

Disorderly Conduct
4/12
HOVA – 1 a.m.
Open case
An individual reported finding human feces in a stairwell.

Liquor Law Violation
4/13
Madison Hall – 12:47 a.m.
Case closed
A community host spotted two male individuals supporting an intoxicated female student in the lobby. One of the male individuals attempted to bribe the CH to not call the police, and claimed to be a police officer from New York. University Police were called, and it was determined the male individuals were not students or police officers. UPD barred the two individuals from campus. The female student was underage.
Subjects barred from campus

4/13
HOVA – 1:12 a.m.
Case closed
A UPD officer found an intoxicated female student lying down on the bathroom floor. EMeRG was called to evaluate the student and determined the student could stay in her room. The student was found to be underage.
Referred to SJS

4/11
Private Property – 1:55 a.m.
Case closed
A UPD officer found a female student lying in a “significant” amount of vomit. The student was taken to the emergency room for excessive consumption. She was also found to be underage.
Referred to SJS

4/9
Off campus – 5 a.m.
Case closed
MPD notified UPD they arrested a student for underage drinking at McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon, a bar on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Student arrested

Robbery/Purse Snatching
4/12
Off campus – 9:45 p.m.
Open case
A female student reported a male stole her purse as she was getting into her car at 14th and K streets.
Referred to MPD

Threats
4/7
Dakota Apartments – 9:05 p.m.
Open case
A female student’s sister said the student had received several death threats from a former boyfriend.

Unlawful Entry
4/11
Marvin Center – 10 a.m.
Case cloesd
A UPD officer spotted an individual that had been previously barred from campus on the first floor. MPD was called to arrest the individual.
Subject arrested