Crime Log

Simple Assault
2/22
Marvin Center – 2:10 p.m.
Open case
Hippodrome staff called University Police after a fight broke out between two students. UPD arrived on the scene and found one individual was bleeding after being hit in the face. The individual indicated he was hit after refusing to give food to another student, who fled the scene before UPD arrived. The complainant gave UPD the name of the other student, but police have not located the subject.

2/19
Corcoran Hall – 5:20 p.m.
Case closed
UPD was notified of a dispute between two GW employees. The employees were located and identified, and it was determined that they were pushing each other.
Referred to administration for disciplinary action

Disorderly Conduct
2/22
Mitchell Hall – 2:30 a.m.
Case closed
UPD responded to a complaint that two students were involved in a verbal altercation. The officer told the students to disperse and they promptly complied.
Referred to SJS

Indecent Exposure
2/20
Public space – 1:10 a.m.
Open case
A female individual indicated that a male individual driving a car exposed himself to her while she was giving him directions.

Liquor Law Violation
2/3
Public Space – 2:41 a.m.
Case closed
An officer observed a female student vomiting outside the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house. EMeRG was called and the student was evaluated. She was found to be underage.
Referred to SJS

2/22
Thurston Hall – 6:14 a.m.
Case closed
UPD, responding to an anonymous complaint that a student was having a seizure, found a visibly intoxicated student in a stairwell. D.C. Fire Department was called and it was determined that the student was not having a seizure. The student was brought to the emergency room for excessive consumption. It was found that the student was underage and in possession of a fraudulent ID.
Referred to SJS

2/21
Pennsylvania House – 2:19 a.m.
Case closed
UPD, responding to a noise complaint, found eight individuals in a room with alcohol in plain sight. Seven individuals were found to be underage.
Referred to SJS