This weekend at GW

Exhibitions
Viscom Art Show

Dimock Gallery in Lisner Auditorium is hosting an exhibit of graphic art by senior fine arts students concentrating in visual communication. Hours are Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.

Auditions
Forbidden Planet Productions

Forbidden Planet Productions is having auditions for Neil Simon’s “The Star-Spangled Girl,” directed by Amanda Rosenberg. Auditions will be held Friday, Feb. 7 in Marvin Center 402 at 8 p.m. and Saturday Feb. 8 in Marvin Center 307 at 1 p.m. For more information contact [email protected].

Electronic Media Advanced Directing projects
The GW Electronic Media Society will hold auditions for a student film Feb. 8 in Marvin Center 402 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 9. in Marvin Center 301 at 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students should come with their resume and head shot to do a cold reading. E-mail [email protected] for more information.

Films
Soul Food

The Program Board is sponsoring a screening of Soul Food Thursday at 8 p.m. A “soul food dinner” will be available prior to the movie at 7:15 p.m. for $7. The event is co-sponsored by the Black Student Union in honor of Black History Month. The film is free with a GWorld card

Sweet Home Alabama
The romantic-comedy <i<Sweet Home Alabama starring Reese Witherspoon will be shown Friday at 8 p.m. in the Eckles Library Auditorium at Mount Vernon. The film is free with a GWorld card.

Road to Perdition
The Program Board will show Road to Perdition starring Tom Hanks and Jude Law Sunday at 9 p.m. in the Marvin Center ballroom. The film is free with GWorld card.