Crime Log

Simple Assault
1/28
Simple Assault
Case Closed
A female student reported being hit in the arm and back during an altercation with another student. The student was not hurt.
Referred to SJS

Liquor Law Violation
2/1
1957 E St. – 12:04 a.m.
Case Closed
University Police responding to a noise complaint found 23 people in a room with alcohol in plain sight. Eleven individuals were underage.
Referred to SJS

1/31
Public space – 1:50 a.m.
Case Closed
A UPD officer observed a student vomiting into a garbage can. The individual indicated she had been drinking at a club. She was found to be underage.
Referred to SJS

1/30
Thurston Hall – 3:15 p.m.
Case Closed
Community Living and Learning staff notified UPD that alcohol was found in a room. The three occupants were all found to be underage.
Referred to SJS

1/29
Off campus
Case Closed
Metropolitan Police notified UPD that a student was arrested for unlawful possession of alcohol at Dark Horse, a nightclub in Northwest Washington.
Referred to SJS

Unlawful Entry
2/1
New Hall – 4:24 a.m.
Case Closed
A UPD officer observed a person standing outside the door of a room who indicated he was waiting for his friend to open the door. It was determined that the occupant of the room didn’t know the individual. The person was not affiliated with GW and was barred from campus.
Subject barred from campus

1/29
New Hall – 11:05 a.m.
Case Closed
An individual opened the door to a room and said he was looking for the learning center. The person was not affiliated with GW and was barred from campus.
Subject barred from campus

Drug Law Violation
1/30
Thurston Hall – 4:30 p.m.
Case Closed
UPD received an anonymous tip that drugs were present in a room. CLLC staff was contacted, and an administrative search yielded marijuana and smoking paraphernalia.
Referred to SJS

Disorderly Conduct
2/2
Public space – 4:10 a.m.
Case Closed
A UPD officer broke up a fight between two individuals, which arose from a heated discussion on religion.
Referred to SJS