Crime Report

Drug Law Violation

10/28 – Francis Scott Key Hall 9:30 p.m.
Case closed

A UPD officer patrolling the hallway smelled marijuana coming from a room. An administrative search of the room produced marijuana.

Referred to SJS

10/25 – New Hall 1:28 a.m.
Case closed

A UPD officer patrolling the hallway smelled a suspicious odor in the hallway. The source of the suspicious odor was found, and an administrative search by CLLC staff members yielded marijuana and smoking paraphernalia.

Referred to SJS

10/24 – Thurston Hall 6:51 p.m.
Case closed

CLLC staff members contacted UPD officers after detecting a suspicious odor emanating from a room. An administrative search of the room produced marijuana and smoking paraphernalia.

Referred to SJS

10/24 – Mitchell Hall 6:44 p.m.
Case closed

UPD was contacted by CLLC after a staff member reported smelling a suspicious odor in the hallway. An administrative search of the suspected room yielded smoking paraphernalia.

Referred to SJS

Liquor Law Violation

10/28 – Somers Hall 1:10 a.m.
Case closed

CLLC staff, after responding to a noise complaint, found alcohol in plain sight. Five individuals, all underage, were identified by UPD.

Referred to SJS

10/25 – Thurston Hall 2:10 a.m.
Case closed

An individual discovered vomiting in the lobby was transported to the emergency room for excessive consumption. The individual’s friends indicated the person drank at an off-campus party.

Referred to SJS

10/25 – GW Hospital 2 a.m.
Case closed

A student taken to the emergency room by his friends was suffering tremors and convulsions after consuming excessive amounts of alcohol. His friends indicated that he consumed 18 shots of alcohol in honor of his 18 birthday. A fraudulent ID was also confiscated.

Referred to SJS

-compiled by Michael Barnett