GW Hatchet Special Sections

The GW Hatchet offers a few special advertising sections in the newspaper.

The GWeekend Section

The GWeekend Section is The GW Hatchet’s newly reorganized Arts Section, which is published every Thursday. This section is perfect for bars, restaurants, clubs, theatres, museums, galleries, etc. There are no premiums or extra costs associated with the GWeekend Section, so if you’re looking to target a specific crowd, or just want to be in the Hatchet’s most read section, contact a sales rep today at (202) 994-7682 and ask to be in The GWeekend Section.

The GW Hatchet’s Business Directory
& Crossword Puzzle Sponsorship

This section of the newpaper, on the classifieds page, will be arranged around the crossword puzzle, the most looked at page in the paper. This section is designed for those businesses that would like to attract students, but not necessarily with a large ad. Those businesses that provide services, such as doctors, lawyers, florists, dry cleaners, and more are the perfect advertisers for these long-running ads that are sure to be seen. For more information about advertising in the special section, contact The GW Hatchet’s Marketing Manager at (202) 994-7080.

The Features Section

This is a special section of The GW Hatchet, published every Monday. Within this section, GW Student Organizations can purchase small, long running ads. This is perfect for a new student organization looking for new memebers, announcing meetings or planning events, or a larger student org that would like an affordable way to advertise their weekly events. Contact our University Ads Manager today! (202) 994-7080!

For more specific information, follow the links below:

Display (Print) Advertising Rates

University Advertisers

Special Issues

Publication Schedule

Discounts & Special Promotions

Web & Electronic Advertising Options

Benefits of Advertising in The GW Hatchet and at www.GWHatchet.com

Classifieds