Local NFL games of the week

Games of the Week

Baltimore (4-1) at Jacksonville (2-3)The Ravens have shut out three divisional opponents already this season, but don’t look for a fourth in Jacksonville Sunday night. These two teams along with Tennessee are the top three in a top-heavy division that also features three of the worst teams in football. While the Ravens are the first team since the 1985 Super Bowl champion Bears to shut out back-to-back opponents, this is the same team that was flattened in Miami a week after getting by the Jaguars at home. The Jags, who have lost two straight, host a Ravens team that has never won in Jacksonville. Keenan McCardell, Jimmy Smith and Mark Brunell will be looking to put up the points like they did in Baltimore in week two. The Ravens have the chance to prove they are the elite of the division with this road win. Scoring just four field goals in Cleveland last week, however, blurs the picture just a bit. It’ll be a great one. PICK- Jaguars 31, Baltimore 23

Washington (3-2) at Philadelphia (3-2)There will be no love lost between these two NFC East rivals when Daniel Snyder and the Redskins enter Veterans Stadium Sunday. The teams are in a three-way tie for first place along with the New York Giants and both enter play on a two-game winning streak. The Redskins’ offense has struggled this season and wide receiver Albert Connell has yet to pick up his game in the place of the injured Michael Westbrook. The Eagles will be without Duce Staley, who injured his ankle last week against Atlanta, and will start red-hot former Redskin Brian Mitchell. Can the Eagles stop Stephen Davis and Deion Sanders? Can the `Skins stop Donovan McNabb? These teams always play each other tough, but the Redskins have trouble finding ways to win in Philly. Eagles had better keep the penalties to a minimum. PICK- Eagles 27, Redskins 24