Rising sophomores, juniors and seniors are invited to apply to the following Living and Learning Programs for the 2000-`01 school year. Applications are due to the Office of Housing Services before noon Feb. 11, 2000.
Leaders Excelling at Dakota (LEAD)
– Students will attend a biweekly leadership seminar and form teams to create leadership initiatives for the community and the University.
Healthy Lifestyles – The Schenley
– Students committed to refraining from drug, alcohol and nicotine use will work as ambassadors promoting healthy living on campus.
Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs and Managers (TEAM) – Madison Hall
– Students will work with campus staff to develop a business-related venture.
The Honors Community – Riverside/Townhouse
– Students will work with their community facilitator and the University Honors Program to develop co-curricular initiatives utilizing Washington resources and institutions.
Academic Theme Communities – Townhouse
– Two houses of six residents each will develop their own curricula based on a common area of interest under the auspices of the University Honors Program. A separate application is required to be considered for this program.
source: The Community Living and Learning Center