If procrastination is eating you alive, try these tips from the pros:
1. Keep an appointment book with a to do list and follow it everyday
2. Control interruptions like phone calls and visitors by studying in a quiet anonymous environment
3. Learn to say no. If you are asked to do something, and you cannot see how it will help you meet your goals, then don’t commit to it.
4. Identify when during the day or week you are at your sharpest, or most alert, and schedule the most difficult studying during those times.
5. Check out the Prevent Procrastination workshop at the University Counseling Center Feb. 2 and March 30. Call 994-5300.
source: 20 Time Management Tips handout, GW University Counseling Center