GW denounces Republic of Venereal Disease

GW President Stinkin’ Tackyturd announced Monday at a press conference the decision to bomb the Republic of Venereal Diseases, a sovereign nation established by a couple of students with no friends last fall.

What first began as a program recognized and celebrated by the Crazy Lazy Losers Center dissolved into a dissident group wanting only to separate itself from CLLC’s iron fist.

The Republic of Venereal Disease was founded when a group of lonely freshmen created a cult of their own, with Communist Factionalizer Venereal Rage as their queen. CLLC applauded this community spirit.

Assistant Dictator of Students Must Leave said he could not comment on the republic.

“I’m not going to talk to you, but I’ll make sure to bitch at you when you run this,” Leave said.

Problems began when the citizens of the Republic of Venereal Disease began ignoring CLLC’s rules and propagated their cult’s ideas.

“We wanted our own laws because we are citizens of the Republic of Venereal Diseases first, and GW students second,” said Rectal Procter, the republic’s minister of central intelligence.

“We have declared our sovereignty,” he said.

Procter explained that CLLC officials threatened to ask residents to move off campus if GW Corporation’s regulations were not followed.

“It is in our republic’s constitution that we co-habitate. We also have to make weekly human sacrifices to keep our queen happy,” Procter said as he was sharpening his knife.

He said he did not understand how the Corporation could hinder their freedom of expression, especially since its citizens did not fall under GW jurisdiction anymore.

“Whatever these lunatic kids and their CF do to themselves is their own business, but I have to take care of the other shareholders in this Corporation,” Tackyturd said to someone else who said it to us.

“I can’t sit back and let them sacrifice kids just because they want to cleanse the Corporation,” he said poignantly before falling asleep.

Tackyturd added that he has tried to negotiate and come to terms with the dissidents, but little has been accomplished.

“They are very war-like, especially Ms. Venereal,” he said. “And they threatened to neuter my hippo.”

He said he fears the Republic of Venereal Disease may have hidden a large weapons stockpile, which could endanger the beloved hippo and the Corporation at large.

“I have decided to bomb the shit out of them because they are a threat to this Corporation,” Tackyturd said.

“Yes, this is bad. Very bad,” Leave said. “But you can’t quote me on that. I’m not really supposed to talk to you.”

“We are going to win this war. They started it but we will end it,” Queen Venereal Rage said as she looked at a map of the Corporation with a large red X on the hippo.