Hollywood focuseson SEX, not love

Everybody always wants to know who is in love with who in Hollywood. Let’s face it, there’s no such thing as love in Hollywood. It’s pure sex. So let’s talk about who is fucking who.

At the premier for the re-release of Grease, Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta couldn’t keep their hands off each other. They spontaneously broke into the song “You Are the One I Want” halfway through the movie, creating more action in the theater than on screen.

Another reunited couple from Grease is Stockard Channing and Jeff Conway. When Channing arrived at the opening with Conway on her arm, no one doubted he was responsible for her “bun in the oven.”

Speaking of on- and off-screen couples, Julian Moore and Mark Wahlberg from Boogie Nights have made their on-screen romance (okay, their on-screen sex) a real thing. According to Moore’s publicist, she wasn’t satisfied by anyone after Wahlberg’s 14 inches.

Titanic co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were seen boarding a boat at Montego Bay. Neither has been seen since.

After revealing a lot about herself at the Oscars (she’s really a blond), Ashley Judd called it quits with Michael Bolton. Their short-lived romance is not surprising. Bolton is rumored to be quite the ladies’ man.

The stars of “Friends” have really been out of the limelight lately. Well, now some of them are coming out of the closet. David Schwimmer (Ross) and Matt LeBlanc (Joey) surprised everyone when they emerged from the limo holding hands at the release of co-star Jennifer Aniston’s latest movie, The Object of my Affection. There’s no question who the object of Schwimmer’s affection is.

Speaking of out of the closet, The Backstreet Boys are all over the news lately with the success of their single, “Quit Playing Games with My Heart.” They have been compared to New Kids on the Block from the 1980s. The two bands are actually closer than anyone thinks.

After the members were spotted together all over Boston, The Backstreet Boys and NKOTB finally admitted they were engaged in a relationship. Apparently, there were quarrels among The Backstreet Boys because they all wanted to date Donny Wahlberg. After seeing Mark Wahlberg in Boogie Nights, they thought Donny must be large, thanks to genetics.

Perhaps the best-kept secret of this year is the budding relationship between President Trachtenberg and Claire Danes. After Danes worked with him on The Rainmaker, she said she couldn’t keep him out of her mind. Soon after its release, the two became inseparable. Danes was overheard saying, “There’s just so much of him to love.”-Allis Gazin’