Your recruitment and rush playlists

Photo by flickr user nonu | photography used under a CC BY-SA 2.0 licence.

Recruitment

Hours of chatting and mingling during recruitment can be exhausting. Get pumped up with this playlist of all-female Top 40 Hits, plus some throwback jams.

“***Flawless” – Beyoncé (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
No pump-up playlist is complete without Queen B. Jam to this glamorous beat between adding the final touches to your style, and with Bey on your side, you’ll have the perfect look – whether you “woke up like this” or not.

“Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift
Tune in to this track when your nerves start to kick in to calm the jitters. When in doubt, take T-Swift’s advice – “It’s gonna be all right.”

“Problem” – Ariana Grande (feat. Iggy Azalea)
Add pop star Ariana Grande’s sugary-sweet vocals to Iggy Azalea’s edgy, bad-girl rhymes and voila: the perfect girl anthem. Turn up this track when your energy starts to drop for a quick fix. Lip-synching is optional.

“C’Mon” – Kesha
Once you’ve made it through the day, it’s time to celebrate with that last bit of energy you have left. And what better way have fun than with the queen of all things party-related, Kesha? Dance off the recruitment anxiety with this banger track – you deserve it.

Check out the playlist below for more amped-up beats.

Rush

Every cookout, barbecue or hangout needs a playlist to keep the good times coming. Bring your friends together with this range of hits, from classic rock sing-along staples to rap.

“The Boys of Summer” – Don Henley
If you claim you don’t know the words to this track, you’re either lying or there’s something wrong with you.

“Started From the Bottom” – Drake
Give your energy a boost before the next rush event with this track, sure to inspire head-bobbing and fist-bumps.

“Rain Is A Good Thing” – Luke Bryan
Blast this country anthem on the patio at your next barbecue for an impromptu sing-along.

“Good Times Bad Times” – Led Zeppelin
The chaos of rush week getting you down? Turn up this hall-of-fame classic for a little pep talk from one of the greatest rock bands of all time.

Check out the playlist below for more hits.