- Start a student organization.
- Walk to the White House at 3 a.m.
- Party on a rooftop.
- Take a tour of the Capitol.
- See the White House Christmas tree.
- Eat a half-smoke at Ben’s Chili Bowl.
- Pull an all-nighter to walk around the city.
- Get your own Library of Congress reader card.
- Study for finals in Eckles Library.
- Fill out an absentee ballot.
- Go to a Nooshi happy hour.
- Trick-or-treat at the embassies.
- Bring a blanket and picnic or read on the National Mall.
- Crash the White House Correspondents' dinner and try to meet celebrities as they exit.
- Hike along trails on Roosevelt Island.
- Go salsa dancing in Adams Morgan.
Piecing Together: Your GW bucket list
by Kierran Petersen
View the policies on commenting here.